Friday, November 30, 2012

My life with TV


"Stop watching TV! You spend too much time on it! "

My parents always scold me when I'm still a kids.
I spend most of the time with TV and even I was eating and or doing homework.
I started to wear spectacles when I'm 7 years old.
My mum said that this is because I watch too much TV.
Hmmm, but I still love to watch TV.


Most of the people own a TV in their home. My dad always watch TV news at 8pm. I still remember that I always fight with him to get the remote control because I want watch my drama too.
 

Time flies and TV change. It become more quality than past.
The signal always good and more convenient.
However, do people still watch TV now since we have internet and others gadgets to watch what you want.
TV still is a traditional channel that has been around for a long period time.
People watch it not only because of the content, but it is more towards to habit that has been carried forward since childhood and also the perception that TV provides a higher level assurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment