Friday, November 30, 2012

I have a Dream

I have a dream,
A song to sing,
To help me cope with everythingggg

Everyone have a dream.
No matter the dream will come true or not, people still dream about it.
I have my own dream too.
Although my dream didn't come true but I still feel good about it.

I love to read novel and watch drama.
Sometimes I wish that I could be an actress, the novel characters, or maybe I can become "another person".
Everyone have a life, and only once.

I wish to experience more people's life but not only MY life.
An actress can act other characters. They need to input their mind and soul into the characters to act it out. I feel that is a great experience in a person's life because he/she can get into another different life althought it just a short term.
Sometimes I really dream about myself in few scene after I read a novel or watch a drama.
It's unbelieveable for me but I really dream about it.




Besides that, I wish that I could get an auto fit size fashion clothes.
Why I will have this kind of dream?
Well, I really have some trouble about this.
Everytime when I saw some nice clothes in shopping mall, but I can't buy it. Why?
Although the clothes look nice but not really suitable for me.
I'm a fatty girl? Not really but I still can slim more if possible.
My body shape doesn't allow me to wear some clothes.
If really have the auto fit size clothes, I think it really 
make people more conveniently.



" You hate your life, while some people dream of having your life"
No matter what dream that I dreaming now, I'm still satisfy with my life.
At least I live better than a lot of other people right?
We should cherish our life as it is short :)

No comments:

Post a Comment