Friday, September 28, 2012

Daily supply

Newspaper?
Newspaper?
Newspaper!
Hmmm, I keep on learning about newspaper recently.

A newspaper is a printed publication containing news, information and advertising, usually printed on
recycled, low-cost paper known as newsprint.

Newspaper have become a daily supply in our life.
For me, my home have few of newspaper such as China Press, The Star and Sinchew in 1 day.
Actually I don't know why my dad wanna bought so much newspaper but it seem he read it everyday.
So, let it be...

The Star 

Sin Chew & China Press


To let you all know that for chinese paper have 2 edition in a day, evening edition and morning edition.
An evening newspaper is published in the afternoon (it's called "evening" because people read it when they get home from work). The reporters must finish their stories in the morning. In the afternoon, reporters work on stories for the next day.
A morning paper is published in the middle of the night. Reporters turn in their stories the afternoon before it goes to press, or evening at the latest (at least that's the way it is with small-staff papers).
For example, today is Sept of 28, you can buy a newspaper which is evening edition for tomorrow, Sept of 29. You also can buy a newspaper too which is morning edition on Sept of 29.
There are advantages and disadvantages to both. Afternoon paper often had fresher news than the morning paper because when something happened in the morning, it was in that evening's paper.
On the other hand, if something happened in the afternoon, the morning paper would publish the news first.

Due to the modern era, the way people read newspaper are extremly changed, we not only have the printed newspaper, we also have online newspaper also.
Online newspaper can be updated immediately so people would have the latest information. It also can be more interactive and include different things such as video and audio which is print newspaper have to rely on word and pictures.

My first time went for the online newspaper is because of the election. I keep on looking for the latest news and watch some video they have been provided. It's awsesome. But most of the time I still more prefer print newspaper. I can get it from my home as newspaper was needed for my family. I didn't like spend extra time on electronic devices such as Ipad, Laptop since I had used it much due to some works.

My drama teacher - The Star
my drama performance- Sin Chew

My secondary school drama society- Sin Chew

Nowadays, newspaper had become more interesting.
There are always have some game, quiz and other lifestyle news.
I ❤ newspaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment