Friday, September 28, 2012

Boooooooooo~

A great experience and I have fun through the game , Taboo.
Taboo
Taboo is a word guessing party game published by Hasbro in 1989.
The objective of the game is for a player to have his/her partner(s) guess the word on his/her card without using the word itself or five additional words listed on the card.

This is my 1st time to play this game but actually I had played a game is quite similar with this in Chinese version, mime game.
Taboo is a game that just can talk without actions but mime game is just can do actions without a words.
It quite challenging for me.

I admit that sometimes I quite slow to react something due to my thought process.
It is hard for me to think fast.
Once I looks on the Taboo word I really get stuck, it's difficult to knock my thought process to think out of the box.



There are also have some others board game:
Ludo

Snake and Ladders

Scrabble

Due to the modern era, most of us more indulge with the internet.
Board games have been forgotten through the technology times.
There are many advantages of playing board games
  • stress relieve
  • development of educational skill
  • social and mental development
  • improves memory
  • best way interaction with family and friends
  • build self-confidence
There are just few of the advantages but we know that board games is really worth to play.
Lastly, I wish I could have more chance to play board games with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment